PhD in ethics and public policy
2017 | Universities of York and Hull
An examination of public policy towards conscience and religion among healthcare professionals.
Master of Arts in Philosophy
Distinction | University of Leeds
- Analytic philosophy
- Philosophy of physics
- Dissertation: on modern skepticism
Bachelor of Arts in English language & linguistics
2:i | University of York
- Structure & history of English
- Second language acquisition
- Semantics & advanced semantics
- Syntactic variation & change
- Dissertation: Old English morphological development
- English: I am a native British English speaker (also with a degree in English language and linguistics).
- German: In theory, I have good spoken and written German, but it’s been a while.
- British Sign Language: I have a level 1 qualification.
- Others: I live in a French- and Dutch-speaking environment, so I can get by in those languages, including reading non-technical documents.
I have a diploma in choral conducting from the Association of British Choral Directors, accredited by the ABRSM.